Monday, June 22, 2009

Today like normal day loh ... go to school then go take dinner with my friend , Wei Loon . But today he forget to bring money to school . He got bring his wallet , but inside his wallet , don't have money . Haha
Then after that we quickly back to our class to continue our assignments ...
Today , I finally finished drawing my 5 perspective ... The perspective that I finished drawn are bathroom , kitchen , master bedroom , living room , and bedroom 3... Bedroom 2 in progress...
And after that , I go back my house rest for a while then just continue doing my report about History Of Eastern Architecture and History Of Western Architecture... Im so kelian... Need to do both =.=
And today I feel very tired and sleepy ...
So , today I write until here la...
Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment