Saturday, June 20, 2009

Sick Again

Walao ! Today I had sorethroat again ! Very pain ... So hate la...
But I still went to Bangsar there , Taman Tasik that near to Parlimen House to jogging with my uncle . When I reached there , Im so surprised . Because there was bigger than I though . There was very big . A lot of people go there to jogging too . The air at the Taman Tasik was very fresh .
Taman Tasik landscaping also very beautiful . Not like other normal tasik... And a lot of people go there to picnic also... After we jogging we went to PJ new town to take our breakfast . This morning I take a seafood porridge as my breakfast . But the seafood porridge was very expensive . 1 bowl of seafood porridge for 1 person cost RM14 . So expensive... I order the porridge because I saw many people order , so I just order and try . But I feel that the porridge not so special , normal nia... And after that I feel very tired . Today Im very tired and no mood ... So I just draw a little bit...

No comments:

Post a Comment