Thursday, June 18, 2009

A Sick Day

Today , when I woke up , I found that I had a sorethroat , I think the reason why I get the sorethroat , maybe because I drink less water or the weather was very hot sincerely .
Actually today I decided not to go to school , because when I woke up at about 7am outside was raining heavyly . But after I woke up again at 8am , the rain stopped , so I go to school because can't find a reason not to go to school . When I waiting for metro bus , I also sweating although was only at about 8:15 am . But after I finished my morning class , my friend don't want to go for afternoon class . Our afternoon class is Building Technology . He don't want go for that class because that class was very very boring . And the lecturer talking very quietly . I think our female classmates talking also louder than the lecturer . So , after we finished our morning class we go to take a lunch near our college there before go home . I feel that I today very lazy because after I reached home until night , I didn't draw any perspective . I just watch tv and online only o... If my friend know , I sure they 100% will scold me o ... Haha ^^

1 comment:

  1. wont scold u la...
    praise u only...haha~~~
    GOOOOOOOD JOB !!!!!
    hohoho~

    ReplyDelete