Friday, June 19, 2009

19 June 2009

Today I went to school like normal days ... But today I saw my friend , Jason , inside Kelana Jaya Line LRT . I long time didn't saw him inside the LRT or at the LRT station . Im very surprised ^^
When we reached our class , our class was dark because no buddy reached yet . So , I opened the light , and I turn on one air-condition , and Jason also turn on one air-condition . I think we are very teamwork o... Haha...
After that I turn on my laptop to online . My laptop connected to internet using my school wireless , but always disconnect . Our school line , very bad and slow...
Then like normal day , after my friend Wei Loon reached , we go mamak to take our breakfast . After that , we back to our class continue drawing our perspective . But today I back early . I go back at about 12am ^.^
When I reached home , Im sweating a lot , because I wearing dark blue shirt o . Haha ...
After I reached home , I plan to continue my work . But I no mood so , didn't do loh... I can't do my homework at afternoon because my house was very hot in the afternoon .
Then I spend my free time watching my favourite movie , The Prince Of Tennis . Wahaha...
At night , I take my dinner at Face To Face at SS15 there with my friend . After dinner I back home and start my drawing . Luckily today I finished my one perspective . I finished drawing a beautiful bathroom o... But I feel that I drawing things very slow... I spend my whole night , 3 hour , just can finished one bathroom perspective . So sad... I think I have to more hardworking . Im very lazy =.=

No comments:

Post a Comment