Wednesday, June 17, 2009

My This Wednesday

Today , I woke up at about eight o'clock . After I washed my face , I turn on my laptop . I saw my cousin online , so I chat with them for a while . They are Wei See and her sister Wei Kee . After I finished chatting with them , I started to do my research for the residential o... Then when I done it , I started to draw a few perspective , but the perspective still not complete yet ^^ When I drawing my perspective , suddenly my cousin , Wei Kee , find me , so I chat with her for a while loh... After that I continue drawing my perspective . Then at about 2:30 pm , I find my friend to ask him go out because my house was very hot , can't do my homework , so we decided to go to One Utama . We go shopping at about 3:30 pm . After reached there , we go take some food at Old Town because I 'm very hungry . I didn't take breakfast and lunch o... After we finished eating , we just go shopping . Then we take our dinner at about 7 pm in Vietnam Kitchen . The Vietnam Kitchen located at new wing there .

No comments:

Post a Comment